3 Kingdoms – Battle of Red Cliffs is played on classic 5 × 3 reels with 25 fixed paylines that offer payouts 100x your stake. Southern Warlords Liu Bei and Sun Quan decided to keep the RTP fixed at 95.5% and the volatility at an average level.
3 Kingdoms – Battle of Red Cliffs Free Play
Game Key Features
Experience the rich history of China in 3 Kingdoms – Battle of Red Cliffs, a 3 × 5 video slot with 25 lines. Generals Cao Cao, Liu Bei, and Sun Quan gather their entire army on folded drums. When all three collide, you collect points for the Spoils of War single player jackpot! Choose how the battle unfolds in the Free Spins round where Generals become Wilds!
Join the army of generals and help them defeat Cao Cao and win the Battle of the Red Rocks! The generals won’t let you leave this online slot without a big reward!
All symbols in this slot machine are ready to increase your winnings:
- Cao Cao – Pays 8x your stake if you get 5 on a payline
- Sun Quan Sun Quan – Pays 5 times your stake if you get 5 on a payline
- Liu Bei – Pays 4 times your stake if you get 5 on a payline
- Green Warship- Pays 2.4 times your stake if you get 5 on a payline
- Helmet – Pays 2.4x your stake if you get 5 on a payline
- Blade – Pays 2.4x your stake if you get 5 on a payline
- Ace and King cards – each pays 1.6 times your stake if you get 5 cards on a line
- Queen, Jack, 10 and 9 cards – each pays 1.2 times your stake if you hit a 5 on a payline.
- The red flag waving in the wind is a Wild symbol. It can replace any other symbols except Scatter.
The Scatter symbol looks like a tall golden temple and can trigger the Battle of Red Cliffs free spins round.
How to win?
Display one of the three warlords and collect as many points as possible to win the progressive Spoils of War feature, or land three temples on the reels to unlock the free spins feature where you can play up to 20 free spins. Let the battle begin!
War Trophies Progressive Round
When all three warlord symbols land on the reels, a glowing green shield appears on the screen. After remaining on the reels for a few moments, the shield explodes, sending a small spark in the section above the reels. Every time 3 generals hit the reels, you get one point. This means you’re one step closer to winning this feature. At the end of each round, 2% of your stake is set aside as a progressive prize.
Score 40 points and activate the Spoils of War bonus game. You will be shown 8 stylish red envelopes that hide 8 multipliers: 2x, 4x, 6x, 8x, 10x, 20x, 50x and 100x. Pick one envelope and show the multiplier that will apply to your progressive prize.
Free spins feature “Battle of the Red Rocks”
Get 3 Temple Symbols on the screen and activate this round. Before launching the function, the game asks you to choose one of three free spins options:
- Vanity is Liu Bei’s variation. Its symbol will turn into Wild when it hits reels 2, 3, 4 and 4. You will play 20 free spins.
- Intrigue – this option was built by both commanders from the south. The Liu Bei and Sun Quan symbols will turn into Wilds if they land on reels 2, 3, 4 and 5. If you choose this option, there will be 10 free spins in the game.
- Total War – all three Warlord symbols become Wild symbols in this round. Get them on reels 2, 3, 4 and 5 and see how they increase your income.
You can win more free spins in this feature. Get 3 Scatter symbols on reels 1, 3 and 5 and you get the same variation as before.
The number of lines in this online slot remains fixed, while the number of coins per line and their denomination can be adjusted. You can set the coin value in the range of 0.01 to 0.50 euros, with a choice of up to 10 coins per line. For 25 lines, you can spend from € 0.25 to € 125.
Place your bet by going to the bid settings at the bottom of the screen. Press the (+) and (-) buttons and the settings window will appear on the right side of the screen. Place your bet and spin the reels of this addicting slot to win the Battle for Red Rocks!