Gladiator Free Slot Machine is a 5-reel, 30-payline 3D video slot created by Betsoft. The combinations on the slot machine are counted both from left to right and from right to left. The game involves two types of “wild” symbols, scatter, a bonus symbol that triggers a bonus right on the reels. A special combination of symbols on the second, third and fourth reels activates the bonus level with the battle of gladiators.
The most valuable combination is five images of the Colosseum. This combination brings 3750 credits during the game at the maximum bet. The theoretical slot return rate is 92.67%.
Gladiator Free Play
Game Key Features
The Gladiator game on our website is free. At the moment of the launch of the demo version of the slot, 1,000 game units are credited to the balance. During the game, the virtual amount is converted into credits – the currency that is used to place bets and is issued as rewards. The denomination (the ratio of game units and credits) is set by the user.
The slot is controlled using the control panel elements located at the bottom of the screen. The main game indicators are also displayed here.
- Choose Coin Bet – displays the slot denomination. The value changes in the range 0.02-1 after clicking on the digit displayed in the graph.
- Bet per Line – assigns a bet per line within the range of 1-5 coins.
- Select Lines – selects the number of active paylines in the range 1-30.
- Max Bet – places the highest line bet and the maximum number of prize lines, launches one spin.
- Spin – activates a single spin of the reels.
- Bet – displays the size of the bet per spin (taking into account the assigned line bet and the number of paylines involved in the game).
- Win – demonstrates the winnings for combinations that have dropped out as a result of the rotation. If there are several prize combinations, the total prize is displayed in the window.
- Balance – shows the number of game units on the user’s account.
- Credits – displays the amount on the balance in credits (taking into account the selected denomination).
In addition to the main function keys, there are additional buttons at the top of the screen:
- View Pays – opens an information window with a paytable and a description of how bonus symbols work.
- Autoplay – activates a series of 5-100 auto spins. In the pop-up window, the user sets the conditions for spontaneous spins – the bet per line, the number of active paylines, the denomination and the number of revolutions in the series.
- Sound On / Sound Off – turns the music on and off.
The automatic spins mode is convenient when a player is trying to catch a combination of symbols that triggers a bonus game. If the emphasis is on winnings during the main game, and the user prefers to change rates, the main game mode is more suitable.
Symbols and awards
Prizes in the Gladiator game are awarded for forming combinations. Prize combinations are sequentially located identical images (from three to five) located on one of the active paylines. Sequences are counted from both the leftmost and rightmost reels.
Depending on the type of image and the number of symbols in combination, the value of the combination is determined. The higher the line rate, the greater the reward for even the simplest combination. For the convenience of the player, all prizes in the paytable are indicated in credits. Consider the rewards at the highest line rate:
- gold cup – 25, 50 and 125 credits for three, four and five images;
- wallet with gold 50, 100 and 250;
- flag – 75, 150 and 375;
- horse – 100, 200 and 500;
- tiger – 150, 300 and 750;
- a shield with a morgenstern and a round shield with a sword – 250, 500 and 1,250 each;
- villain and gladiator – 400, 800 and 2,000 each.
In addition to simple images, special symbols are involved in the game. Such images perform additional functions and are played according to special rules. These include:
- bonus symbol;
The “wild” symbol is the princess. The picture replaces the missing images in combinations. In addition, the symbol doubles the reward for the combination in which it participates. The prize image option is the. When the princess appears in the first cell on the second, third or fourth reel, she throws rose petals
Those, reaching the images below, turn them into “wild” symbols with an additional multiplier x2. The action of “wild” symbols does not apply to scatter, bonus image and does not participate in the combination that starts the bonus game.
Scatter – Colosseum. The peculiarity of the symbol is that it plays without reference to paylines and reels. The image, falling out in any three, four or five cells of the playing field, brings a reward. During the game at the highest rate – 300, 1,500 and 3,750 credits, respectively.
The gate is a bonus symbol. Appearing in three arbitrary positions, the image triggers an instant bonus. By clicking on any of the three images, the user receives a reward in credits. The amount of the prize depends on the size of the total bet.
The gladiator can also be played as a bonus symbol. Falling out on the third reel, it activates the Gladiator Smash Wild Reel bonus option.
The entire drum is covered with a marble slab, which the gladiator breaks to reveal three wild symbols. Such images complement the prize combinations, but do not bring an additional multiplier and do not interact with other bonus symbols.