The Jurassic Park slot features 243 ways to win, with 5 reels, 3 rows and 243 paylines. Starting from reel 1, winning combos are created by landing 3 matching symbols or wilds on adjacent reels.
Stakes range from 0.30 to 15 credits per spin. Click the coins icon to the right of the reels and select your level. There’s a Lightning symbol in place of a stop/play button, which activates Turbo Mode. After that, there’s an Autoplay option where you may play up to 100 autospins without having to stop them manually. These two choices may not be accessible in your jurisdiction, depending on legalities.
The Jurassic Park RTP is 96.67%, which is greater than the 96% average for slots. The volatility of this game is in the moderate range, with a hit frequency of 36.05 percent. This indicates that, on average, you can expect to win a winning combination every 3 to 4 spins. Of course, over short periods, this may vary considerably.
The maximum payout on a single spin is 6,333 x your total stake. This can happen in the base game and any of the free spins features and T-Rex Alert function.
Jurassic Park Free Play
Game Features and RTP
Jurassic Park slot machine from Microgaming is based on the cult film directed by Steven Spielberg.
In 1993, Steven Spielberg directed a great film called Jurassic Park, and it became one of the most popular films of all time. This film was about a fictional island where scientists created an amusement park with cloned dinosaurs. Unfortunately, these dinosaurs were able to escape from the boundaries of this park and began to terrorize the inhabitants. The plot of this film impressed the developers of Microgaming so much that they decided to create a Jurassic Park slot machine based on this magnificent film.
Symbols and Paytable
Many well-known Jurassic jungle sights and dinosaur symbols, such as Tyrannosaurus Rex, Velociraptor, Triceratops, Brachiosaurus, and Dilophosaurus, are visible from the comfort of your chair. The second set of symbols includes the heads of the film’s primary characters: Dr Alan Grant, Dr Ellie Sattler, Dr John Hammond, and Dr Ian Malcolm (a mosquito trapped in yellowish amber). Finally, the Wild symbol is depicted by an impression of a mosquito preserved in yellowish amber within the Scatter symbol.
|Icon||2 Symbols||3 Symbols||4 Symbols||5 Symbols|
The most common winning combination in video slots is simple and traditional, consisting of just one symbol landing on the paylines. The better. The four motion picture characters pay out the greatest prize money ranging from 2500 to 4000 coins for achieving ‘5 Of A Kind.’ The dinosaur symbols payout 600-1500 coins for hitting 5 of a kind, and, yes, the win may be much greater if you hit more of the same symbols at once. The maximum conceivable sum to win from a single game is 1.9 million coins. Let’s face it: this is a vast number!
The two unique symbols in Jurassic Park’s play area provide even bigger payouts. Just keep in mind that the Wild is one of (if not) the most remarkable aspects of this game. ‘Winning Wilds,’ ‘Running Wilds,’ and ‘T-Rex with 35 Extra Wilds’ are all mentioned on the starting screen. As you may have already guessed, we’ll go through each bonus level in further detail later in the review.
Aside from the unique features, the Wild is synonymous with all symbols except for the scatter, much like any other video slot. The Free Spins feature requires at least 3 Scatter symbols to activate. Otherwise, just hitting 2 Scatters pays out slightly. If you hit three, four, or five of the same symbol at once, you can instantly see how much money you’ll make per bet using our calculator.
Getting to the free spins round isn’t nearly as tough as it sounds. It’s only because there are five distinct rounds with free spins that no one may believe. In any five rounds, 12 free spins can be found in Jurassic Park, making it one of the greatest animal games ever. In addition, the adventure slot features an additional feature known as ‘T-Rex Alert’ that looks more like a bonus round than a game feature.
When the alert mode activates, you might expect to see a huge T-Rex at every turn. But, aside from that, the game features many Jurassic Park dinosaurs, lush jungle greens, animal sounds, and mystical elements.
Alert Mode – This feature is active only during the main game, activates randomly when the T-Rex appears. After that, you will receive six spins, during which additional 35 wild symbols will appear on the reels. This gives you a much better chance of winning well.
Free Spins Features – activated when three, four or five scatter symbols appear on the playing field. In total, the slot features five different options for free spins, which you can choose yourself in the future. But for this, you need to activate free spins at least 25 times. Until that happens, Tyrannosaurus Rex Free Spins will run continuously.
Here are the options for free spins:
- Tyrannosaurus Rex Free Spins – You will get 12 free spins with the Wild Reels feature.
- Velociraptor Free Spins – You will get 12 Free Spins with Multiplier Wilds and Split Wilds.
- Triceratops Free Spins – You will get 12 free spins with Running Wilds.
- Brachiosaurus Free Spins – You will receive 12 Free Spins with the Mystery Multiplier feature.
- Dilophosaurus Free Spins – You will get 12 free spins with Winning Wilds.
Finally, I’d like to emphasize that Microgaming has produced a fantastic Jurassic Park slot machine. This is precisely what the film has become: a collection of bonus features and excellent awards.
What is the RTP or the Payback Percentage?
Let’s make things more difficult by diving into the additional details right away. The Return to Player, or RTP, is the percentage of a player’s bet returned on average and per spin. It might range from 75% to 99%, as shown in the graph below. Super Nudge is one of the most popular casino slots because of its low RTP. The largest video slot RTP is for the Mega Joker game.
The Microgaming Jurassic Park slot RTP is 96.67%, a theoretical percentage and considerably better than the top limit. This implies there’s a greater possibility of striking it rich!
Despite this, an RTP of 96.67% is relatively poor compared to other well-known adventure or film-themed video slots. The variances are usually modest but very important in terms of payback percentages. NetEnt’s ‘Reel Rush’ and ‘Steam Tower’ games, as well as Quickspin’s ‘Beowulf’ slot, are just a few examples. There are many video slots with higher RTPs than the Jurassic Park machine.
In the long run, this is a very even Microgaming pastime, and you’ll enjoy it from the first minute you strike a big win that doesn’t take much effort to accomplish.
How to Win?
- Short ‘Maximum Bet’ Bursts Can Help You Win Large. Consider that you win x100 at the least $0.30 wager on striking Three of a Kind with either the Velociraptor or Brachiosaurus symbol, which comes up frequently. Then, it would be worthwhile to bet $10 or even $15 for the next two or three rounds after a few normal spins without a win.
- Give the ‘Triceratops’ free spins a preference. The ‘stacking wilds’ function is available during the Free Spins round, perhaps the most popular free spins round since it includes the ‘stacking wilds’ feature. The Triceratops round offers 1 Wild symbol for each spin and sticks on the reel after the round. The potential for a big payout is excellent, and you may receive more spins.
- Play at Casinos with a Big Welcome Bonus. The more welcome bonus packs you receive, the better. That’s also true with British Jurassic casino sites’ welcome bonus packages. Operators aim to entice their visitors with larger bonuses, and the terms are extremely appealing. For example, some bonus packs include many free spins that can be used on video slot machines.
- Play Longer. The secondary objective of the bonus game is to hit 3 or more Scatter symbols at once and begin a Free Spin round. Each of these five rounds appears to be a distinct game, and it will pique your interest right away.
- After a Large Increase in Your Balance, You Can Cashout. The chances are that if you keep playing after a large win, the slot will absorb your money. Nonetheless, there are times when you must know when enough is enough. For example, playing at your favourite Jurassic Park online casino may be more entertaining if you mix it up with additional games.