Terminator 2 is a slot machine from Microgaming based on the second film in the Terminator franchise. The game uses five reels. Instead of prize lines, there are 243 possible ways to form prize combinations. Symbols are represented by nine regular and two special images. The T-800 Vision bonus option has been implemented, which is activated randomly during the main game. Scatter combinations trigger free spins with additional bonus features.
The most valuable combination of the slot is five scatter symbols. This combination brings 30,000 coins when playing at the maximum bet. The maximum number of free spins is ten. The largest vending machine award indicated by the manufacturer is 880,000 coins.
Terminator 2 Free Play
Game Key Features
The demo version of the Terminator 2 slot provides the user with 2,000 credits. The slot has a denomination system – for setting rates, credits are converted into coins. Paytable rewards are also shown in coins.
The game is controlled and the main game indicators are monitored using the console located at the bottom of the screen. In the Bet window, the size of the spin bet is changed using the “forward” and “backward” arrows. More precise settings are set in the pop-up menu that opens when you click on Bet. It assigns:
- in the Coin Size sector – the value of a coin is within 0.01-0.1 credit;
- in the Coins section – the number of coins in the range 1-10.
The parameter selected in the Coins column is used to calculate the rewards for combinations. It is also multiplied by 30 to form the total bet.
Reel spins are triggered in two ways:
- Spin key activates a single turn;
- the Auto Play button turns on the automatic spins mode. In the pop-up menu, the player chooses the duration of the series – 10, 25, 50, 100 revolutions, an arbitrary number of spins set by the player, or until the mode is turned off manually.
Game data is displayed in windows:
- Demo Credits / Demo Coins – the amount of funds on the user’s account (changing the display of the amount in credits or coins occurs when you click on the window);
- Win – the size of the reward for one or several combinations, dropped out as a result of the spin.
Information about the gameplay is opened by pressing the View Pays button. It includes data on bonus features of the slot, principles of forming prize combinations, as well as a paytable.
Symbols and Payouts
The combinations on the Terminator 2 slot machine are formed from identical symbols located on adjacent reels. The first picture should be on the leftmost reel. The shortest prize combinations consist of three images. The exception is Scatter – just two of these symbols are enough to get a prize.
During the game with the maximum Coins parameter (ten coins), the combinations bring the following payments:
- tambourines and clubs – 50, 150 and 500 coins for three, four and five symbols of the same type, respectively;
- hearts and spades – 70, 300 and 1,000;
- robot model T-800 – 100, 400 and 2,000;
- Sarah Connor – 120, 450 and 3,000;
- robot model T-1000 – 150, 500, 4,000;
- John Connor – 200, 600 and 5,000;
- Terminator – 300, 1,500 and 8,000;
- “Wild” symbol with the inscription T2 – 500, 3,000 and 15,000;
- Scatter – 300, 600, 3,000 and 30,000 coins for two, three, four and five images in a prize combination, respectively.
In addition to the formation of prize combinations, special symbols (wild and scatter) perform additional functions. Wild symbol replaces missing images in winning combinations of simple symbols. Scatter, appearing in three, four or five positions on the playing field – activates free spins.
Bonus Option T-800 Vision
The bonus feature of the T-800 Vision is activated randomly during the main game. Visually, the option is recognizable by colouring the images on the reels in red. During the bonus period, the player receives several additional features:
- free spins in T-800 Vision mode are activated by just one scatter on the playing field;
- all portraits of the film’s heroes bring additional rewards, even if they do not form combinations. The largest prize is given for pictures with the T-1000 robot.
Free spins are triggered during the main game when three, four or five scatters appear on the screen, or at least one while the T-800 Vision option is active. The series consists of 10 free spins, regardless of the number of scatter symbols dropped in the activating combination. Additional conditions apply during prize spins:
- The playing field increases: in the main game there are only three rows of symbols, in the prize pool – four;
- Along with an increase in the playing field, the number of ways to form prize combinations increases. During the free spins of such methods, 1024;
- The image of the T-1000 robot becomes an additional “wild” symbol, which replaces only the images with the portraits of the characters.
T-800 Vision bonus activation is not available during Free Spins. The series of free spins is not extended. To calculate the rewards for combinations dropped during free spins, the Coins column parameter set in the main game is used.