- Valley of the Gods 2 slot offers an exciting gameplay with bigger reels to win on and more significant rewards.
- Explore diverse animations of Yggdrasil Gaming, creating more bursts of colour and wonder
- Use heightened bonus features Yggdrasil Gaming plays off of to create better chances of winning.
- This type of reel grid that Yggdrasil Gaming plays with may not be the best for beginner gamblers.
- High volatility means a higher risk of losing money, even if it may lead to bigger prizes.
Valley of the Gods 2 by Yggdrasil Gaming is the anticipated sequel to the last entry with bigger rewards that Yggdrasil Gaming plays with. This new and improved, pyramid-shaped online slot has a 6×8 system with eight segments to play with on the last reel. What can start with 240 paylines can quickly lead up to a massive 20,160 paylines. A massive win of up to 548,100 Euros can be earned. RTP is calculated at around 96% with a high volatility rating for big rewards. The Valley of the Gods 2 slot is bigger and better than ever.
Valley of the Gods 2 Free Play
Valley of the Gods 2 RTP and Game Features
|Game developer||Yggdrasil Gaming|
|Paylines||240 up to 20160 ways|
Yggdrasil Gaming plays with even more character symbols to create new entertainment forms than what was found on the original. The same Egyptian theme used in the Valley of the Gods slot is now used to more extraordinary lengths to offer better-looking character symbols. More Egyptian gods and relics can be used for standard payouts and the traditional card numbers. Valley of the Gods 2 bonus features have a lot more on the table. Here is what a Valley of the Gods 2 characters can earn you.
- Remove Blocker Stones – When you score a win, there is a chance that the character symbols used in that win will destroy a block on the reels. Destroying more blocks is how you increase the reels’ size and then create more paylines to win money.
- Respins – If you land a win, this will trigger a respin feature. If you get another win on the respin, this will retrigger the bonus. You can keep chaining together free spins as long as you get more combinations.
- Scarab Lives – Destroying all blocks will reveal the Scatter bonus symbol. The Scarab bonus symbol can be used to gain extra lives, which can be spent on numerous bonuses. Depending on the color, you can be granted free spins with multipliers, Wild reels, and so much more.
Play Valley of the Gods 2 for Fun
You can play Valley of the Gods 2 for absolutely nothing. No deposits and no registration details will be needed. Simply visit the Yggdrasil Gaming website to find the free play demo and start playing with no money being used. You can also find the demo on our own Valley of the Gods 2 slot review page.
Play Valley of the Gods 2 for Real Money
If you want to play for real money, you must find the game at an available online casino and then register with them. As long as they are connected to Yggdrasil Gaming, you will find their slot open in their roster. Our review page offers links to great casinos that may have bonuses added to extra free spins or cashback rewards.
Valley of the Gods 2 Slot Review Summary
Much better than its predecessor, Valley of the Gods 2 has so much to offer than before. It has all-new Scarab bonuses that can lead to better types of bonus features—offering a lot more choice for players to take part in. Senior Product Strategist at Yggdrasil Gaming, Jonas Strandman, discusses this. “The new wild reel feature shows up on a regular basis and can give huge win combinations and combining it with a multiplier is marvelous,” he said.
Valley of the Gods 2 FAQs
What popular game is similar to the Valley of the Gods 2?
You can try the previous entry of the series to see for yourself all of the massive improvements made to the sequel of Yggdrasil Gaming play.
How can I play the Valley of the Gods 2 slot for free?
You can have a go at the free slot version on the official Yggdrasil Gaming website or from our review page.
What is the number of symbols to trigger the Valley of the Gods 2 bonus?
You must destroy all blocks to unlock Scarabs. Land the Scarabs three or more times to acquire different bonuses.
Is Valley of the Gods 2 a high volatility game?
Volatility is set too high, so there are significant risks but big rewards.